Azienda Agricola Baravalle, placed on Calamandrana hills, Asti zone able to generate particularly high quality wines, extends for about 23 hectares, of which 11 are vineyards designated for production of D.O.C. and D.O.C.G. wines.
The reliability of the farm has been recognized by the attribution of several awards
better listed in the single wine cards. Our wine are inside the following guide books:
- L’Almanacco dei Grandi Vini Italiani edited from Mio Castello
- Annuario dei migliori vini italiani by Luca Maroni
- Barbera & Co. edited by Sagittario
- Breviario dei Vini 2007
- Città del vino di Massobrio
- 100 cantine edited by Edizioni Living International
- Enogea by Masnaghetti
- Grand Tour Italia dei Vini edited by De Agostini, 2007 edition
- Guida al vino quotidiano (Best wines under 7€) edited by Slow Food Arcigola, starting from 2005 till now
- Guida alle città del Vino 2006 by Attilio Scienza (from Agrarian University, Milano)
- Guida critica e golosa (Critic and Greedy Guide) by Paolo Massobrio, starting from 2004 till now
- Guida dei vini premiati
- Guida dei vini edited by ONAV
- Gambero Rosso Guide
- Il Golosario di Paolo Massobrio a partire dal 2005 sino ad ora
- Michelin’s Guide
- Guida Turistica Svizzera
- I Vini Buoni d’Italia edited by Touring
- I Vini di Veronelli, starting from 2005 till now
- L’Italia dei vini e del gusto edited by Agostino Rizzoli
- Merum Selection 2012 and 2013
- Reise nach Italien
- Turismo del Vino edited by Italian Touring Club
- Vini premiati d’Italia edited by Ente Vini
- Vini Buoni d’Italia edited by Gribaudo Editori TCI
- Wein-Plus Wein Guide
Azienda Agricola Baravalle proposes itself to produce and to diffuse classic piedmontese wines of a higher and higher qualitative standard, trying to reach an excellent quality/price ratio.
In this way wants to give its own contribute to maintain alive as a future patrimony, the vocation of this land and its fascinating tradition and culture.
A big tasting room able to accommodate a large number of visitors is open
every day of the week.
It is possible make a tasting of our wines every day, only with a previous phone call.